Monday, October 27, 2014

Blog Sale Shipping Etc






UPDATE 3/1/15

All prices have been reduced!

Shipping has been reduced - please read!

Hi, I’m BorderAnnie on makeupalley.com.  I'm selling some makeup, skincare, nail polish and haircare items that I don't use / am tired of / don't work for me / or are backups/new.

How This Blog Sale Works

  • PLEASE READ IN FULL AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I HAVE A DOG (she doesn't use my makeup HA!) AND I AM A SMOKER. DO NOT PURCHASE IF THIS IS AN ISSUE FOR YOU AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
    • This sale is only open to customers with shipping addresses within the USA.
  • Only accepted form of payment is PayPal.
    • If you are interested in an item(s) please email me at anniesmakeupsale at gmail.com and list out the items you are interested in along with your PayPal email address. Please email as I do not look at blog comments!
  • Minimum order is $10.00 please!
  • SHIPPING: I can do $3.50 for 1st item and then $.50 per item after but I do prefer to ship priority as that comes with tracking and gets to you faster. Let me know which you prefer - flat rate priority WILL NOW BE $6 - that will cover whatever I can safely fit into A PRIORITY SMALL FLAT RATE BOX (not a ton) or ENVELOPE (which quite frankly is a lot but not recommended for fragile/glass items). If it's a medium box, it goes up to about $13.
  • Paypal fees are 2.9% which will be added to invoice; you MAY gift payment if you prefer.
    • Once we have both agreed on the total cost, I will send you a paypal invoice. Please make payment within the same day that I send the invoice to you or else the items will be up for grabs by next waiting customer.
  • ONCE YOUR PACKAGE LEAVES MY HANDS, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USPS - please contact them if you have issues with delivery, as that is not something I can control.
    • If you have any questions or need to know more details about the items please feel free to ask!
  • Most items have been at least tested and I will estimate the amount left GENEROUSLY! Also I will note if an item is new/unused.
  • All Sales are final; No returns.
  • I HAVE A DOG. I AM A SMOKER. ALL SANITIZATION WILL BE LEFT UP TO THE BUYER.
  • Finally... please check online for swatches/color accuracy - photos are to show estimated usage ONLY and you SHOULD GOOGLE to see if you will like the color :)
  • Thanks and have fun!